Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday!

It's Tuesday! 

I'm linking up again with Flying Into First (great name, huh?) for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky!

Image

The topic this week is 3 favorite places in our classrooms...

1. My kidney table!

Image

 

I spend probably 70% of my day at this table. I teach reading groups here, meet with kids one-on-one, and meet with math groups here. I love my bucket seats that I created and my kids do too. 

2. My classroom library. I don't have a current picture, but here's just some of my books. 

Image

 

3. My clip chart!

Image

 

So, this week has been good and difficult. My math lessons have been going awesome. I planned well and am actually trying really hard to stick to my plans. Why waste my time writing them and not use them?!?! 

What have I tried recently? Blogging! I've been meaning to start a blog since I was student teaching, almost 2 years ago. OOPS. I would say that it's going pretty well. Does anyone have any tips for me? I use Wordpress, which many people do not. 

Image

 

Linking up with Fourth Grade Flipper! Check out everyone's things they've tried! :) 

 

Have a great week! Tomorrow is HUMP DAY!!! 

Image

5 comments:

  1. I like your bucket seats. I got some buckets to make into seats over the summer but didn't get them finished...so it is on the list for next school year. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bucket seats are such a great idea and I am in LOVE with all your books!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. They actually only took a few hours to make and they have worked out so well!

    ReplyDelete