Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook

Sometimes it is really difficult for me to find great Common Core Aligned resources. BUT, this is one! 

Image

 

Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook

From the common core standards website, "This Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook is the largest collection of resources for teaching the Common Core State Standards. This workbook includes over 850 pages of Worksheets, Activity Centers, and Posters that teach all the Fourth Grade English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the Fourth Grade Mathematics Common Core Standards!"

I think this would be an AWESOME resource for any classroom teacher for fourth grade, but they also have every grade level. I love that it covers ELA and Math and that it has games that I know my kiddos would love. It's difficult to find activities that all my students will like, but I know that this book has those resources! 

On their website, they are currently having a giveaway for this book, which is valued at $39, so go check it out! 

1 comment: