Sunday, April 7, 2013

First Post: Currently (April)

Welcome to my little corner of this blogging world. For my first post, I'm going to link up with Farley for the April Currently. Image

 

Listening: I have become addicted to HGTV over Spring Break. Possibly because I'm currently looking for an apartment/house?

Loving: Spring Break. Of course! You never realize how much you really just need to sit around and do nothing until you get a week to relax.

Thinking: One more quarter. I think I can, I think I can.

Wanting: We have a T.A. that rotates through our classrooms, but I only get her for about 2 hours a week. In an age when I have so much differentiation in my classroom, it's difficult to meet every child's needs on my own.

Needing: Even though I got lots of sleep this past week, I can always use more!

Advice: Sometimes, I really need to take my own advice. I agree to do too much sometimes. Oopsies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment